‘Only difference between guys in suits and guys with AK-47s is timing and tactics’
“Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America” by Paul Sperry and P. David Gaubatz is poised to rattle Washington with its revelations about the history, the activities and the goals of the Council on American-Islamic Relations and now is the No. 1 best-seller at the WND Superstore.
The book is based on the work of an undercover volunteer who worked at CAIR operations and was able to obtain access to thousands of actual documents generated by the organization that lobbies on behalf of Muslims.
Among other revelations included in the book that cites CAIR’s links to the Muslim Brotherhood is a report from an FBI official in Washington who describes how the Brotherhood and al-Qaida share the same goals but use different methods to achieve them.
“The only difference between the guys in the suits and the guys with the AK-47s is timing and tactics,” the book quotes the official confirming.
Earlier this year, the FBI severed ties to CAIR, citing evidence the group’s leaders were participating in an “ongoing” conspiracy to support terrorists.
The book has all the elements of a top-flight mystery novel, but the situations and conversations are real. Its allegations, frightening to many readers, are supported by more than 12,000 pages of confidential, internal CAIR documents secretly extracted during the undercover operation.
The trail of information provided by the investigation and documented in the book reveals the “insidious and well-funded efforts of the seditious Muslim Brotherhood under the nonprofit guise of CAIR to fully support the international jihad against the United States.”
The goal, the book explains, is the transformation of American society from within.
The hope is, the book said, “to accomplish this through terrorist activities, fraud, and infiltration of our political and intelligence systems.”
The book reveals:
- Which politicians are given money by CAIR.
- How Capitol Hill staffers are strategically placed by CAIR.
- Why FBI bonuses are paid to agents who are nice to CAIR.
- Why our government is afraid to reveal what they really know about CAIR.
- How CAIR has compromised our intelligence systems.
- How CAIR is secretly working with government officials to ban the Patriot Act to make future attacks against our country even easier.
He writes how between President George W. Bush‘s “new world order” and the unprecedented governmental growth and massive redistribution of wealth under President Barack Obama, the United States risks losing the greatest middle class ever created in the history of the world.
He blows the whistle on a movement to undercut the fundamental principles of limited government that our Founding Fathers fought for and died for trying to establish, describing how as policy-makers manipulate the current economic panic to advance a globalist agenda that threatens American sovereignty, citizens must protect their independence and self-governing nation.
The globalists’ plan to put America on the chopping block is explained.
“While the radical Left promotes socialism and the radical Right champions unbridled free trade, valuable jobs are being outsourced, national borders erased, and the dollar destroyed before our very eyes,” he warns.
In third place is the “RECYCLE CONGRESS” Magnetic Bumper Sticker, which states a goal for the coming 2010 mid-term congressional elections – and perhaps more in 2012.
Like other WND bumper stickers, this is magnetic and permanent yet removable.
It fits perfectly on a bumper, a file cabinet or a refrigerator – or any other magnetic surface.
- “Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld That’s Conspiring to Islamize America” – (Autographed) (Hardcover)
By Paul Sperry and P. David Gaubatz
- :”America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving USA Sovereignty” – (Autographed) (Hardcover)
By Jerome Corsi
- “RECYCLE CONGRESS” Magnetic Bumper Sticker
- “For The Record: I’M NOT CRAZY” – (DVD)
By Molotov Mitchell
- “SEND CONGRESS A PINK SLIP” Magnetic Bumper Sticker
- The Annals of the World” (soft cover)
- “YOU LIE!” Magnetic Bumper Sticker
- “Where’s The Birth Certificate” Magnetic Bumper Sticker
- “The Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth about the Real Nature of the Beast” – (Autographed) (Hardcover)
By Joel Richardson
- “UNDOCUMENTED WORKER” Magnetic Bumper Sticker
This list does not include WND’s two sister publications – Whistleblower magazine and Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin – always among the best-selling products in Shop.WND.com. If you’re not subscribing to these two great companions to WND, you’re missing out on the best monthly magazine and the best weekly, online intelligence newsletter in the world.